Rubber Profile EPDM Edge B-036 Type "E" For 26mm Rim
Product available on request only (make an enquiry)
The B-036 type E EPDM rubber edge profile for a 26mm edge (edge profile/rant profile/protective profile/u-type rubber profile/protective profile) is a universal product that is widely and universally applicable as a protective, sealing and securing element. The rubber profile will effectively protect the edges/rims of doors, manholes, pipes, etc., and thanks to its construction, it will provide additional pressure and thus even better sealing.
The gasket is made of a flexible, durable EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene rubber) rubber compound, and is characterized by:
- high resistance to aging and weather conditions, ozone and UV radiation
- resistance to organic and inorganic acids, cleaning agents, potassium and sodium alkalis
- maintaining its properties in the temperature range from -50°C to +130°C
- flexibility and susceptibility to stretching
- good memory of the original shape
hardness: 55 +/-5 °ShA
material: EPDM rubber
The listed price is for 1mb of profile.
The gasket is sold by the roll, 1 roll counts 50m
Upon inquiry, it is possible to produce the profile on a different rubber base (NBR, EPDM, etc.) and from materials such as microrubber (porous rubber).
*pictures are for illustrative purposes only. The offered product may differ slightly from the image in the photo